Enjoy a variety of activities during every season on our rental property or within easy driving distance! The abundance of class A trout streams and larger rivers for canoeing, boating and fishing are well-known in this “driftless area” of southwest Wisconsin. The seasonal ATV and snowmobile trails are excellent, and hunters appreciate the abundance of deer, turkey and wildlife. There are many local festivals, historic sites, and tourist attractions for people of every age. But the best part of southwest Wisconsin is the beauty of the land!
Click on any photo to view larger image.
Our Vision by the Lake rental property provides many activities right outside your door.
- 45 wooded acres
- Fishing in our stocked pond
- Walking distance to Little Platte River, a Class A trout stream
- Deer hunting
- Turkey hunting on the property
- Private beach
- Water slide
- Access to boats and canoes
- Boat launch accessibility
- Hiking trails
- ATV trails
- Playhouse and mowed play yard
- Outdoor barbeque
- Private snowmobile trails on property
- Direct access to state snowmobile trails
- Cave with waterfall on property
- Access to the Cheese Country Trail extending from Arthur to Monroe
We hope you will enjoy the activities at our rental property. If you are interested in touring the local southwest Wisconsin area, let us know your interests and we can give you suggestions of places to visit. Call us at 608-574-8375 or 608-778-6092 for more information about activities in the Platteville, Wisconsin, area.