Last updated: June 6, 2018
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows www.visionbythelake.com or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and www.visionbythelake.com more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access www.visionbythelake.com, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of www.visionbythelake.com
- To provide analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on www.visionbythelake.com and we use different types of cookies to run www.visionbythelake.com :
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how www.visionbythelake.com is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of www.visionbythelake.com to see how our users react to them.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on
Using the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on will not prevent site owners from using other tools to measure site analytics. It does not prevent data from being sent to the website itself or in other ways to web analytics services.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites: